Open Position: Barista
Come pilot the Heirloom chariot with us! Hiring immediately for baristas experienced with espresso and latte art. Candidates must treat all people and things with respect, have a thirst for culture and heritage as told through food and beverage, and have a desire to better the world through interactions large and small. Full- or part-time positions available. We are a specialty coffee, tea, and sake bar, with a full kitchen and exciting menu.
Work for one of the Top 50 restaurants in the United States as selected by Bon Appetit and one of the Top 10 coffee shops in the United States by HopCulture Magazine. Opportunity for career growth with the company.
Candidate must be committed to being safe from COVID-19, wear mask at all times, and take precautions at work and outside if work.
- Maintaining a positive and welcoming energy and treating all guests and teammates with respect
- Greeting guests and handling transactions gracefully
- Constantly pursuing perfection, learning, and receiving guidance on hospitality and coffee/tea/cocktail technicals.
- Brewing batch beverages, individual coffees and teas, pouring beer and sake, and making cocktails
- Serving food and beverages to tables
- Setting up and closing the shop each day, while keeping everything clean, presentable, and sanitary
Job Type: Part-time